Belchertown Recreation Department
Skip to nav
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
- Sweat pants or pajama bottoms with a T-shirt work fine, no shoes required.
- Participants are required to bring their own yoga mat and encouraged to bring their own blocks, straps or any other props that will support them in the practice.
- Instructor Michele Lyman, 500-RYT
- Michele began her yoga journey in 2000. She received her 300-hr teacher certification at the American Yoga Academy in West Orange, NJ in 2003. Michele is CPR and first aid certified as well as epi pen trained.
- Michele focuses on teaching students a gentle, safe and effective way to create balance and harmony both on and off the mat. Michele is able to exemplify the importance of taking the confidence and self-awareness you learn on the mat and applying it in your every day life. She shares her enthusiasm for yoga with a down to earth teaching style that allows each student to fully access their practice. You may also learn about Michele at https://serenityyogastudio.net/michelelyman
- Ilana Beigel who will also instruct, teaches along side Michele at Serenity Yoga Studio.
- 5 days prior to the start of the session
- A 10.00 late fee will be applied to all registrations after the deadline