Moderate Mindful Yoga with Kerry
Come join yoga with mindfulness practices such as short mediation,
breathing exercises, and deep relaxation. Classes will be formatted to include 50 to 55 minutes of flowing yoga poses that will incorporate attention to breath, awareness of alignment, and finding your personal balance between strength and flexibility. Class will end or begin with a short breathing practice or mediation. A 30 minute deep relaxation (also known as yoga nidra) as well as 30 minutes of flowing yoga during the last class. Modifications and alternative poses will also be offered. Please bring your own yoga mat, blocks and straps, if you have them. If you are new to yoga, mats may be available to use during class.
- Sweat pants or pajama bottoms with a T-shirt work fine, no shoes required.
- Participants are required to bring their own yoga mat and encouraged to bring their own blocks and straps.
- Individuals age 16 and up are welcome to attend.
- Kerry Ouimette is 200 E-RYT certified in addition to 100 hours of trauma informed certification with Mindful Yoga Therapy, and continued training in anatomy, asana, and yoga philosophy. Kerry has been teaching yoga for 19 years.
- 5 days prior to the start of the session
- A 10.00 late fee will be applied to all registrations after the deadline