Shoshin Ryu Jujitsu blends traditional, Japanese martial arts practices with self-defense based perspectives and training ideologies. The goal is to develop an individual that will demonstrate kindness, compassion, discipline, and respect, as well as the ability to de-escalate dangerous and potentially dangerous situations.
Every student receives individual attention in a safe and positive learning environment.
- •We train in all areas of martial arts; We train throwing, falling, grappling, striking, weapons, and mindset to mold confident and well-rounded martial artists.
- •ALL people are welcome to join.
- •Participants are asked to wear comfortable athletic apparel until they acquire a fitted uniform.
- Sensei Jared Lauziere - 2nd degree Black Belt in Shoshin Ryu Jujitsu under Sensei Michael Lewenczuk. Started Martial Arts in 2000. Served 4 years as an infantryman/ Presidential Sentry from 2011-2015 with specialized training in de-escalation and use of force. Experience outside of Jujitsu include wrestling, judo, kickboxing, Muso Jikiden Eishin Ryu Iaido (japanese quick-draw swordsmanship).
- 5 days before the session begins
- A $10.00 late charge applied after the deadline