Mommy/Daddy & Me Swim Lessons
This fun program is a wonderful way to bond with your baby/toddler and introduces basic water skills to help your child feel more comfortable in water. Exposing your child to the water early allows them to progress quickly as they mature and develop physically.
These lessons are enjoyable, stress-free, educational and a good source of exercise for children and parents.
Lifeguards are always on the pool deck during swim classes and an instructor will be teaching the classes. Children must wear a swim diaper and parents must accompany the child in the water.
Class are held at the same time as group swim lessons.
The class is limited to 10 participants and their parents.
- 5 days prior to the start of the session
- A $10.00 late fee applies to all registrations after the deadline
- One parent may attend per class
- All adults must wear a mask in the pool area
- Please bring a ziplock bag to place mask in by the side of the pool