Yoga & Mindfulness for Teens
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Think about gaining more flexibility, balance, and coordination. Get a jump start for the next academic year, gain a jump start by being able to manage school, friendships, relationship, and general life stress. This program has the possibility to change your life! YOU, can be that person that your future college will be talking about. Having Yoga and Mindfulness on college applications tells colleges a lot about your character. Increase your physical and emotional capabilities. Participants will receive a yoga mat to take home.
- 5 days prior to the program
- A $10.00 late fee applies to all registrations after the deadline
- Marguerite is a therapist, school adjustment counselor, athlete, basketball coach and student of mindfulness and yoga. She loves working with people and has followed her heart into working in all kinds of therapeutic settings — residential care, individual and family therapy, and within the public schools. Her study of Mindfulness began after a traumatic loss in her own life. What she found was so much more than she’d ever imagined possible and it went far beyond healing the initial loss. She now brings what she’s learned full circle as she offers mindfulness and yoga to children and teens.
- Her classes are MBSR, MBCT, and Mindfulness Self-Compassion informed. Her training is from Child Light Yoga in Dover, New Hampshire where she has received instruction in Yoga and Mindfulness for Children, Trauma Informed Yoga for Children, and Yoga and Mindfulness for Tweens and Teens.
- Certifications: Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Licensed School Adjustment Counselor, Certificate of attendance for Child Light Yoga Trainings