The purpose of this clinic is to introduce players to the sport of football. Participants will learn throwing and catching technique, running footwork, the rules of the game, and kids will have a chance to play 7v7 passing games. Most importantly having Fun! This program is instructed by the Belchertown Granby Eagles
- Deadline is 5 days prior to the start of the program
- A $10.00 late fee applies to all registrations after the deadline.
- Marty Bottari-Marty has been an essential part of growing these programs and coaching for over 15 years.
- Coach Bottari is a MA State Trooper and is trained to handle emergency situations as well as concussion trained through USA Football. We have an AED machine on site (the Chestnut field) as well.
- There will be several experienced coaches on staff for this program.